Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mid-Week Mind Wander #5

Why is that trees, grass, general foliage, etc., hate me from September until whenever everything green dies? An upside to living among so much pavement and glass is that I don't have to deal with such an assault on my immune system. However, I have to say it's much tamer in Texas than it was in Northwest Arkansas. Look at all those trees!

Old Main at the University of Arkansas

It really is a very beautiful place to live and I do miss it from time-to-time (especially all my people), but damnit those trees attacked me as soon as they started turning colors. And, right a the beginning of football season! LAME. Good thing I don't have a car because I can't see anything through these watery eyes. I look liked I've just smoked a bowl.

Ah-choo!

No comments: